The F. W. Hempel Legierungsmetall GmbH & Co. KG is an approved waste management company according to § 56 KrWG (recycling law). We have also been operating an interim waste storage facility for lead batteries since 2011. The batteries we take over are used in a recycling facility.
Operation is independent of other recycling facilities. The almost 100% recovered lead goes back to the industry for further processing – the cycle is closed.
- Waste advice on the legally compliant disposal process.
- A collection container will be provided free of charge, which will be exchanged free of charge upon collection.
- Free collection of old batteries.
- You will receive an official disposal certificate from us for the whereabouts control.
- The agreed remuneration will be transferred to you immediately.